Sportsbook - QA Engineer (Automation)
The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sportsbetting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
Our product is really used by hundred thousand of users, so your work is definitely visible!
You will be part of cross-location teams, with colleagues in Malta, Hungary, Estonia or even Greece, helping us building our multi-brand framework.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
What's in it for you?
You’ll focus on ensuring the team delivers the cleanest possible product, preventing bugs from ever making it to production! The aim is to go beyond simple quality control and adopt a real quality assurance mind-set, ensuring that the team is building the right things, in the right way.
In this role you will identify and implement best practices into our development and release processes to support our high-quality ambitions.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Maintaining and building new test automation suites for both functional and performance testing
- Backend testing of APIs using Fiddler, Postman
- Using tools such as Splunk and Grafana to monitor logs and server performance
- Manual Feature Testing
You are good at
- Creating Test Scripts
- C# or any practical OOP knowledge
- Familiar with performance and load testing
- Knowledge of Specflow and Jmeter
- Knowledge of JIRA (or any project management tool)
- Working in an Agile environment with methods like Scrum/KANBAN
- Passion for testing and continuous integration/deployment
- You are good at debugging code and spotting bugs
- Reviewing code
- Online gambling sites, especially sports betting
What we offer
We support your career growth with different trainings and conference opportunities. We also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other team or even location.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, running club, poker events, board game or quiz nights etc. You name it we probably have it. If not, we are really looking forward to helping you making it happen! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities… it is up to you what you want to do!
Depending on location, we have free breakfast and even “Friday beers” on different days.