Required SkillsAttention to Detail Documentation Driving Licence ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Record Keeping Self-motivation
Our client is a leading service provider in civil engineering.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Raise requisitions on the basis of established procedures;
- Keep a record of all stock issues and receipts;
- Label and sort incoming stock, ensuring items are placed in the respective location;
- Ensure the stock and tools on loan are appropriately returned in good order and flagging any issues;
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized;
- Carry out regular stock takes as may be required;
- Prepare reports on stock movements and information as requested by the Stores manager.
- Have a minimum of “O” level of education;
- Be proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified;
- Have a clean driving license. A license to drive a forklift would be considered a bonus;
- Have at least three years of experience in storekeeping. Hands-on experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative.