Sweden Retention Manager
We are looking for a Retention Manager to join ComeOn Group’s Account Management in our Malta headquarters. Take your career to the next level by joining a leading operator in the Igaming industry, with a total of 500 employees, 40 nationalities across our 7 office locations!
Experienced within the Swedish market, this role owner will lead two executives and aim to deliver an unrivalled service and best in class customer experience. Working within strict regulatory guidelines, the right candidate will be passionate in ensuring any and all pain points are identified, prioritised, resolved and improved using all means necessary.
This key position will work with all departments where customer touch points exist, whilst ensuring full compliance with every process. With support from the wider Account Management function, retention is the key KPI here, utilising both existing process from the business, as well as significant scope to introduce new, creative methods to retain our customers.
What will your day look like? What will be your main responsibilities?
- Lead a small team with the aim to improve the customer experience, minimise pain points and creating unbeatable customer experience.
- Support the Customer Experience team, providing feedback, a point of escalation, advanced QA and always challenging to ensure the best service.
- Work closely with Compliance, RG and AML teams to ensure both new and existing processes are developed and run within regulatory guidelines at all times.
- Develop new methods to extract customer feedback, ensuring comments are recorded and passed on to the correct departments to ensure ongoing improvement.
- Provide reporting to key stakeholders, sharing success with the wider group to support retention in other markets.
- Identify key issues, blockers and opportunities to increase retention, providing a clear plan of improvement.
- Monitor the onboarding journey, evaluating reasons why customer stop betting and working with appropriate teams to increase the retention rate.
Who will you get to work with? Most of the business!
- Account Management – Utilising existing process and retention tools used by the group
- Customer Service – acting as additional resource with a close eye on specific cohorts and groups of customers to ensure the best possible service and acting as an escalation point where needed
- Compliance – Working closely to ensure all processes follow the strict regulation in this market
- AML and RG – Supporting any customer contact process, feeding back to ensure better awareness for both our customers and the business while ensuring safer gambling is at the forefront of what we do
- Payments – Gathering customer feedback to support future payment methods, improve the customer deposit/withdrawal journeys and resolve individual customer issues where needed
- Sports and Gaming Product Owners – Providing key feedback from a customer perspective, identifying opportunities and supporting the product roadmap.
- CRM – Identify opportunities to support the team with low volume, targeted sends to increase product and process awareness.
What’s your background?
Must have’s include –
- Knowledge of the Swedish gaming market, ideally within an operations role with management experience
- An excellent communicator with many different levels within the business – from C-Level through to Junior Agents.
- A passion for customer experience, an understanding the customer mindset and curiosity of process to ensure the best possible future improvement.
- The ability to work with multiple people and projects at once, each in different stages of development/completion.
Nice to have’s include –
- Experience of developing new operational process across multiple departments, specifically around retention
- Working knowledge of Payments, Account Security, Responsible Gambling and Swedish Regulation.
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.