System Administrator Engineer
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Graz, Austria Onsite + Hybrid
ComeOn’s Bookmaker NEXT software is a client-server application designed to offer betting companies a professional set of tools for managing the whole betting offer, its associated risks, liabilities, customers, marketing campaigns, etc. Build to be scalable horizontally and vertically, providing as much flexibility as possible to cover business requirements of different jurisdictions, the software has a service-oriented architecture. The basis of Bookmaker NEXT is the central server unit, consisting of database, application and web servers. We process millions of sports bets on a monthly basis across multiple operations and adopt a modern tech-stack where performance plays a central role. We are continuously looking for optimizations and improvements in our performance to ensure business can achieve its goals and offer an amazing and competitive gaming experience for our customers.
As an important part of our IT team, you will work closely with our software developers and product development to provide our customers with reliable and competent service. You take care of our infrastructure and are also responsible for its expansion.
You take over the second-level support in cooperation with our software developers.
● ability to work in a team / communicate
● Fascination for technology and innovations – always curious to learn something new
● Proactive finding and proposing solutions
● You must be fluent in written and spoken German and English
Proven experience with:
Don’t worry, you don’t have to be an expert in everything, we’ll happy to teach you.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive salary of minimum €36,890 gross per year according to collective agreement,
- which might be higher depending on experience, qualifications and skills!💰
- Fantastic monthly team events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from
- Massage in the Office at Wednesdays
- International environment, with possibility to engage in business travels to different locations
- where ComeOn! has offices.
- A great relocation package
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees
an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week
and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us!
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social
media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!