Required SkillsCommunication Computer Programming Oral Communication Organisational and Time Management System Analysis
Our client is a leading IT services provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and implement system monitoring and maintenance;
- Support all systems and application software;
- Implement, review, repair and maintain computer systems, computer-hardware and communications equipment;
- Maintain equipment both on and off-site;
- Promote company’s products/services in the local market.
- Have technical knowledge of current hardware and standards;
- Understand the importance of strong customer service orientation;
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner;
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be team-oriented and capable of working within a collaborative environment.