Systems and Network Technical Specialist
Required SkillsEnglish Firewalling Installation Linux Multi-Tasking Networking Problem Solving Support Teamwork Windows
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot security access, surveillance systems, and networks;
- Ensure that equipment and software systems are operating correctly and efficiently;
- Responsible for managing servers, configuring security systems, and providing technical support to users;
- Monitor network performance;
- Perform backups, and install and update software.
- Hold a MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience);
- Have a strong technical knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks;
- Previous experience with operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and macOS;
- Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies, such as TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP;
- Able to troubleshoot complex technical problems and provide effective solutions;
- Be familiar with security best practices and technologies, such as firewalls and antivirus software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.