Talent & People Partner
We are looking for a dynamic, driven team player to join us as our Talent & People Partner in our Katowice office.
As a Talent & People Partner , you will be working closely with a number of teams and be responsible for the full spectrum of Recruitment, HR and office practises in your locality and business division. We’re looking for someone who has both a knack for assessing a good fit to our culture and teams, with added on human resource hands-on experience, passion and the right mindset. Highly communicative, your main focus of the week will be to guide your team managers through the recruitment process and support them getting our next superstar onboard. You also thrive when building relationships and great rapport with colleagues across the business. The Talent & People Partner will champion the very best working experience for all our employees.
This is a super role: An opportunity to influence the full life cycle of a new team member, from the very first recruitment contact with a potential new colleague, to welcoming them at the office and all the way through to them growing further within the business. You will have the chance to build on and improve existing foundations, in an environment that values both data and intuitive judgement. If you’re a talent partner looking to broaden your scope of skills and experience, then keep on reading!
What you’ll get up to on a day to day basis!
Most of your time will be focused on managing the recruitment process for your Tech positions from start to finish, with a global focus on roles based across locations within ComeOn Group
- if required, source and head hunt new talent
- Take the initial screening
- Organise and schedule interviews with all parties in a timely manner
- Send assignments where and when needed
- Provide feedback / updates to candidates on their application along the process
- Present offers
Once hired you would:
- Assist in Induction and onboarding of new team members and suggest new ways to make this better.
- Follow up with newly hired employees throughout their probationary period and together with the manager, provide periodical feedback.
- Build great working relationships with team members in your assigned area and partner with your stakeholders on all aspects of HR to ensure the People team genuinely adds value. This includes acting as a point of reference for issues and queries, where you provide People Ops policy and process guidance and clarifications.
- Guide your respective stakeholders through the company’s procedures, such as performance management, salary reviews etc.
- Conduct exit Interviews & provide feedback to the relevant department’s Manager.
- Ensure that data is kept clean and that information in all People Ops systems is up to date.
- Be the first smile our team members see when they arrive at the office
- Carry out general office tasks such as tracking office supply inventory, place orders for social events and similar
- Other people related ad-hoc duties that might be required from time-to-time.
What’s your background?
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English & Polish both written and spoken
- Mature, approachable, and always on the ball.
- Able to exercise discretion and keep sensitive information confidential.
- Target driven and goes the extra mile to ensure that excellent service is delivered.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good grasp of HRM techniques and excellent people management skills (+3 years)
- Excellent mentoring and relationship building skills
- Ability to empathise with others
- Practical experience with Polish employment legislation and best practice actions
- Experience conducting shortlisting, screening calls and interviews, specifically for Tech roles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask keeping to set deadlines
- Proactive and enthusiastic; being able to take initiative and come up with solutions by thinking outside the box
- Confidence and experience carrying out interviews whilst providing candidates with a positive candidate experience
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Set up where you would be working flexibly from both your home and the office.
- Hybrid allowance to set up your home office
- Lunch allowance each week
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.