Required SkillsEnglish Reporting TAX Tax Returns Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively assist in the day-to-day client requests while reporting to Managers and above;
- Consult and proactively understand the needs of the client and work with them to develop relevant and valuable solutions;
- Advise clients on local tax laws, reporting requirements, statutory filings, corporate strategy, transfer pricing and indirect tax and other international taxation needs;
- Liaise with lawyers, accountants, auditors, and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Assist multinational companies to address their cross border tax needs locally and globally;
- Maintain company registers and prepare and submit statutory filings as well as perform other statutory obligations as may be required
- attend corporate client meetings and keep minutes and other administrative tasks as may be required.
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or an equivalent qualification such as ACA or ACCA;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Work on their own initiative;
- Be able to work on cross-functional engagements with other departments within the firm;
- Self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills.