Required SkillsEnglish Oral Communication Supervising Teamwork Time Billing Word Processing
Our client is a private transportation company.
- Reporting to the Workshop Manager;
- Coordinate and supervise required works to achieve established goals;
- Assign work to the Mechanics and Electricians on duty;
- Diagnose Breakdowns and incidences;
- Supervise the technical team performance, up to the required standard;
- Make sure that staff complete the required work and their job card;
- Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability of works done;
- Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous waste management;
- Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance and eco-friendly measures established in the area of responsibility;
- Follow the Engineering Manager’s instructions;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Must be organized and able to coordinate works with others;
- Be able to work with minimum supervision;
- Providing reports and activity updates to management;
- Be a team player and respect other work colleagues;
- Computer knowledge;
- Personnel management skills and ability to work efficiently;
- Willingness and having the right attitude to learn and develop capabilities for further improvement;
- Required to work shifts between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis, including night shifts.