Required SkillsAPIs BA Architecture Communication Docker Linux Microservices Telecommunications
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for designing and leading the implementation of solutions and capability architecture for a particular business capability / user journey, according to the overall vision and target architecture;
- Responsible for the technical analysis and holistic solution design of future capabilities and features, including external dependencies, cross-domain APIs and technical enablers;
- This role is responsible for the delivery of projects by leading the team towards the target solution;
- Provide support to engineering to ensure the development of deliveries are aligned to expectations;
- Develop code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in solution architecture, technical architecture or application development;
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technologies; including Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, REST, SQL and messaging buses e.g. RabbitMQ;
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software, which follows concepts such as, micro-services, stateless applications, and event-driven design;
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies preferred;
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills;
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, especially CI/CD and Docker is considered an asset;
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage;
- Strong analytical skills.