Technical Compliance Analyst - Swedish Speaking
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Sweden + Hybrid or Full Remote
The successful candidate will be responsible to monitor and coordinate all technical compliance-related matters. The technical compliance analyst would have an excellent relationship with internal stakeholders involved in both front-end and back-end teams which are mainly based in Stockholm, and consequently act as a bridge between the Compliance and Development teams. The analyst would also work closely with our compliance officers to understand the regulatory needs of the Swedish Gambling Authority and be able to translate them into user stories and ultimately push forward their implementation, always in coordination with the relevant departments. This is basically a mix of compliance and technical product development. In addition, the chosen candidate would maintain communication with external stakeholders which provides us with technical solutions and services to meet our regulatory requirements.
- Translation of regulatory requirements into user stories
- Identify technical gaps and propose compliant solutions
- Maintain ongoing communication with product and tech teams within the organisation
- Document solutions proposed and undertaken through clear change-management procedures
- Support the delivery of projects including the tech implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Participate in regulatory audits by providing support to other teams involved
- Oversee the technical audit programme to ensure alignment with regulatory expectations
- Facilitate the collection of data as part of regulatory reporting or internal projects
- Monitor compliance-related technical failures and escalate to relevant teams
- A strong knowledge of Jira
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a gaming or other regulated company with previous with previous exposure to technical regulations
- Able to think outside the box and excellent analytical skills
- Organised and has an eye for detail
- Able to work independent and manage projects
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English both verbally and in writing
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Hybrid work Setup
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!