Required SkillsAttention to Detail AutoCAD Customer Requirements Customer Service Mechanical Organisational and Time Management Planning and Scheduling Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Design all aspects of projects from inception to completion of design including costing and ensure accurate engineering;
- Perform and record design changes. Provide progress reports and notes as directed by the Superiors;
- Co-ordinate proposal and design matters between the project stakeholders;
- Plan all aspects of project execution from inception to post completion including costing, design installation, commissioning & handing over;
- Respond to customer questions & requests in a timely and efficient manner. Carry out regular follow-ups and keep track record accordingly;
- Pre-plan jobs and deploy a prioritised work schedule with appropriate time deadline targets;
- Provide overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial and operational matters and general direction to various support departments;
- Develop and maintain relationship with the engineers, consultants and decision makers within the customer’s organisations;
- Work with project teams to develop and manage budgets, schedules and deliverables for each project phase and functional area;
- Make sure that all data is updated and ensure upkeep of technical and non-technical documents;
- Clarify subsequent purchase order receipt and to prepare detailed handover documentation in a timely manner for projects;
- Research new products, create new project opportunities within (up selling) and outside (cross selling) the contract scope;
- Oversee project activities to ensure that the appropriate methods are employed and that sufficient due care is taken in order to meet the customer’s requirements;
- Oversee that company’s standards are being implemented accordingly (ISO, LPCB etc);
- Organise, plan and co-ordinate inventory management activities;
- Ensure that customer satisfaction and service levels are maintained at all projects levels;
- Maintain proactive, dynamic and effective communication with customers at all times.
- Experienced in development, design, and operational coordination of technical projects, ideally in a mechanical/ industrial setting;
- Basic experience using AutoCad;
- Have a tertiary level of education or similar: either a diploma or degree in a related field;
- Be in possession of a valid Maltese Driving License;
- A confident leader, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Preferably fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Works on his/her own initiative;
- Able to manage time efficiently;
- Requires extreme organisation skills, confidence and attention to detail;
- Able to work in a team.