Technical SEO Owner
Are you interested in joining a global, dynamic and collaborative company….We have an exciting opportunity to join the Betsson Group as
The Technical SEO Owner is part of our SEO team and is the driver of our technical SEO for all our brands and markets. Working closely with regional teams, the SEO team and the product–tech teams to ensure long term success, the Tech SEO Owner has a back-bone as well as an innovative role in ensuring that our SEO efforts and quality are optimal.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Creating the SEO technical roadmap together with the SEO expert in cooperation with all stakeholders.
- Supporting the SEO team, together with product-tech teams on technical-SEO via consultancy, incident handling, planning, communication and overseeing of technical improvements.
- Leading and overseeing SEO migrations.
- Research, SEO testing and team training on various tech, on-site SEO topics for SEO and external teams.
- Help to improve efficiency of SEO efforts using automation and standardized processes.
- Joining forces with product, tech teams to create marketing friendly products. Ensure clear communication lines between commercial and product teams.
- Monitor and fix ongoing issues related to new products and features.
- Document and prioritize all efforts in Jira & confluence.
- Set clear KPIs for technical marketing projects.
- Liaise and collaborate with the marketing platforms, content, social Media, biddable, affiliates and design teams to implement marketing improvements.
- Support with the planning, requirements and overseeing of technical SEO automations.
You're good at
- Experience in technical SEO of at least 2 years inhouse or at an agency.
- Knowledge in software development, UX & CMs is a must.
- Experience with Atlassian products.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Automation and scripting skills are ideal.
Extra awesome if you have:
- 4-5 years of digital marketing experience is ideal.
- Experience in Igaming/Forex or other high-competition industry of at least a year.
- Experience as a product owner or technical project manager is a big plus.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on complex projects.
What is in it for me?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognize it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world