Required SkillsAttention to Detail BA (Hons) Bachelor Degree Communication Coordination Databases Leadership Multi-Tasking Project Management Testing
Our client is a company that supports government-owned estates.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to the development of the Technology Strategy of the Company;
- Manage the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes in system architecture;
- Manage the introduction of new technologies across departments to undertake the Company’s procedures and work practices;
- Manage the maintenance and support of all ICT applications and infrastructure environment;
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment in relation to IT aspects;
- Develop processes for maintaining data and information secure across the Company;
- Manage the Company’s information security management system;
- Maintain up-to-date systems and software solutions;
- Develop and implement the company’s data and records retention plan and policies;
- Manage communications and relationships between Technology and other departments within the organisation;
- Manage annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness;
- Develop requirements and budgets for IT projects;
- Manage the research and innovation function and ensure the staff within the company are keep abreast with all IT systems;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Have a solid background in Technology or another related background;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field;
- Possess a minimum of three years working in a relevant area.
- Be attentive to detail;
- Be a team-player.