Hey, are you customer-focused and can understand their point of view?
Are you well versed to engage in conversations with customers both on the phone and digitally?
Do you want to become a real sales generator in a fast paced and dynamic environment to turn these opportunities into actual sales figures and be rewarded for that? Then GO is presenting you with a great opportunity…
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you must have to match our requirements:
- Have an Ordinary Level of education;
- Be IT literate and conversant with the latest Office Automation tools, preferably ECDL;
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Ready to work from a script but also flexible and creative while communicating with customers;
- Ability to learn about products and services and explain them to prospects;
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Highly motivated and sales driven with sales targets;
- Be flexible in working hours, including weekday evenings and weekends;
- Possess good problem solving skills;
- Previous sales experience preferably in a telesales or online sales environment would be an asset.
If this is you, then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Maintain profitable and productive relationships with customers by cross-selling or up-selling;
- Communicate with customers through incoming or outgoing phone calls, e-mails, chats and adhoc customer visits to GO’s premises.
- Respond to customer queries and sales leads follow up promptly and professionally
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers to be contacted
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions;
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
- Attend sales training and educational programs for professional development.
- Ask questions and build rapport to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Process orders/agreements in an accurate manner
- Schedule delivery of equipment and technician appointments when required
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Other duties as required by line management from time to time.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.