Tenders and Proposals Engineer (Electrical)
Required SkillsClient Networking Confidence Electronic Engineering Degree Organizational Problem Solving Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate all aspects of the bid preparation, execute any design functions and administrative requirements for a comprehensive submission on time;
- Responsible to achieve (and maximise) the company’s planned profit targets, on time delivery and client satisfaction by designing cost effective solutions meeting client’s budget restrictions yet propose technically viable and enticing solutions to meet client’s technical requirements and where possible exceed them;
- Responsible for preparing the necessary paperwork for the compiling of comprehensive bids and tenders and communications with clients and suppliers alike;
- From time to time shall require to head technical and commercial meetings with public contracting authorities, consulting engineers and clients representatives, and conduct negotiations in order to conclude works contracts and secure project.
- Electric/Electronic Engineering Degree;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Engineering Environment;
- Experience in working with Fire and Security systems or/and compiling tenders is considered an asset.
- Requires extreme organization skills, confidence and attention to detail;
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment;
- Must have excellent written and spoken English.