ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
The Head of Treasury will be responsible for managing the organisation’s financial resources to ensure effective cash management, liquidity, and risk management. Overseeing the organisation’s banking relationships, monitor and manage cash balances, and develop and implement financial strategies to optimise the company’s cash flow. This key stakeholder also works closely with other departments, such as legal, compliance, and payments, to ensure compliance with regulations and company policies. Additionally, they may be responsible for managing foreign currency transactions, other financial operations, and regular reporting on cash balances. Overall, this is a critical role in ensuring the financial stability and success of the organisation.
- Monitor the balances held with PSPs and banks on a regular basis
- Direct the cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations
- Oversee the forecast of cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintain an efficient system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities and provide support for regulatory reporting
- Develop a structure to work with business partners and internal stakeholders to optimise working capital
- Develop treasury reporting dashboards appropriate for various stakeholders and track KPIs
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow statements and forecasts
- Maintain a risk register of the processes within the team
- Assist with the different audits of the Group as and when required
- Maintain all banking and payment provider relationships
- Develop performance monitoring of service providers (such as PSPs)
- Complete special projects as assigned for presentation to senior management and external boards
- Oversee daily cash positioning activities including managing daily liquidity, cash position reconciliation and bank reporting
- Act as authorised signatory on bank accounts as needed
- Review and analyse banking and investment management fees to identify cost reductions
- Manage FX and interest-rate risk & work on implementing mitigation procedures
- Experienced in treasury management, maintaining bank relationships, and company financing
- Accounting professional with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and other MS tools
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- Analytical mindset and sound problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Good reporting skills, ensuring adequate and regular communication on the cash position and cash flows
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!