Required SkillsAdobe Photoshop Art and Design CSS Customer Needs Oral Communication Research Teamwork UI/UX UX Visual Basic
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with a dedicated team of developers to create intuitive, user-friendly web pages;
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success;
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs;
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
- Enhance the shopping experience by testing different layouts both on frontend and in checkout.
- Have a solid understanding of graphic design;
- Be familiar with current UI design frameworks such as Bootstrap, Materialise, Foundation etc;
- Be familiar with interaction design and information architecture;
- Be proficient with industry standard graphic design tools like Photoshop.
- Be collaborative but also be able to work independently;
- Have good process-management skills;
- Have good communication skills.