UX / UI Designer - Mobile App
ComeOn Group is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. A lot of things have happened since 2008 when ComeOn was founded. Today we are a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses in our portfolio.We are a fast paced company that keeps on challenging the industry by catching the next big opportunity!
Our Mobile App team is growing and we need a UX / UI Designer to join them. This is a new and exciting role for you and for us. You will have a great team spirit and a drive to explore new technologies with the rest of our Istanbul team.
In our office in Istanbul, we are a tight gang of 17 employees with various backgrounds and we hope that you want to be our 18th colleague. Having fun and staying curious is very important to us, so we mean it when we say that you will have a really good time working with us at Frontech / Comeon Group.
The UI/UX designers’ primary function and purpose is to elevate our mobile apps and to bring them to the next level. They explore and execute different approaches to cover specific user needs and to ensure that the product flows logically from the first step of creating a prototype to seeing it in action in production.
- Design and create next-level IOS and Android mobile apps.
- Refine and iterate to create the optimal user interface and user experience.
- Create the brand’s visual identity system and the style guide.
- Create complete prototypes out of user stories.
- Discuss solutions and improvements with stakeholders and Product Owners.
- Create and organise the design needs for their dedicated agile team.
- Create and define current and new brand style guides for both internal and external use.
- Ensure a consistent design language across all our digital products.
- Define, create and iterate our Design System, aligning with other designers, developers and relevant stakeholders.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Creation and managing of style guides for our brands that ensures a strong brand consistency for both internal and external use
- iCreation and maintaining assets for our products that ensures consistency and success rate for employees working with the brand.
- Staying up to date on new tools and trends to make sure we always work in the best and most effective way for better customer satisfaction.
- Creating mobile and desktop flows for our product, keeping flows consistent throughout our products for better customer satisfaction.
- Staying up to date with the latest tools and trends to ensure we have a high standard both from a workflow and UI / UX perspective that will lead to a better product overall.
- Maintaining the Design System so that we can have a consistent design language throughout our product to be effective while working agile.
- Working with the Head of Design / Product Owners / Stakeholders / Frontend / Backend for our product to define and execute projects so that the expectations are aligned.
Skills and Experience needed for this role:
- You will need at least 2 years experience in a UX/UI Designer role
- Focus on IOS and Android mobile application design
- Knowledgeable with building and maintaining a Design System
- Knowledgeable with building prototypes through tools like Figma / Marvel / Invision
- Deep understanding and proven experience with creating iOS, Android, and web websites/apps
- Experience with creative software such as Figma / Adobe Creative Cloud / Sketch
- Cutting-edge design/layout/interaction and branding skills
- Solid experience of professional UI/UX design in an agency, startup or similar
- Passion for good UX Copywriting
- Basic knowledge with HTML / CSS
Competencies needed for this role:
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Awesome interaction with stakeholders / product owners / agile team.
- Passion to learn and teach people in the team and in the company about design values.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Budget for international conferences
- Good hardware options to work with (2 external monitors, standing desk option, etc.)
- Dealing with new technologies
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway
- Good coffee and best ciders
- For the corona period, we have been working home since March 2020, providing you with office chairs and monitors