Required SkillsAfter Sales Service Communication English Inspection Reporting Supervising Teamwork
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing support and guidance to internal departments in the company;
- Manage company vehicle fleet operations and scheduling to ensure the availability of vehicles as needed;
- Scheduling vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed, ensuring that vehicles are safe for use;
- Coordinating with support staff to ensure that vehicles are filled with fuel and ready for clients;
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry;
- Scheduling and planning the availability of replacement vehicles;
- Ensure vehicles are well taken care off and are kept clean;
- Implement, maintain and develop policies and processes to ensure fleet operates effectively and efficiently, educating staff with the company’s concepts, practices and procedures;
- Problem identifying and solving of Company vehicles in terms of operation and resource;
- Reporting any dents and damages to the After Sales Manager so as to open insurance claims;
- Oversee vehicle inspection done by support staff periodically to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors.
- Previous experience in the car rental industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work on his own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Customer oriented and highly organised;
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.