VIP CRM Coordinator
We are searching for a proactive, organised and analytical individual to help coordinate the growing demand for communication to our VIP team.
As part of the central CRM team you will be responsible for bridging the gap between CRM and VIP teams ensuring we are continually delivering the same message and high quality campaigns no matter the channel (Account Management, CRM, Telesales, etc.)
What will you get up to day to day?
- Coordinate all on-going VIP CRM campaigns from idea stage through to requesting assets and final execution.
- Own and manage a weekly/monthly VIP CRM plan – creating one point of reference for VIP activity.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Telesales teams to ensure a clear contact strategy across all channels.
- Monitor, update and report on key KPIs to ensure future improvement.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for future VIP campaigns, utilising CRM knowledge and understanding of the wider CRM calendar.
- excellent project management and time management skills
- first-class attention to detail
- an analytical eye
- a team player who can communicate well and build great working relationships with others
- able to work under pressure
- detail orientated & organised
- customer-centric in your approach to work
- experienced in managing multiple stakeholders with occasional diverging interests
- experienced in online gaming, and using campaign management, marketing and analytical tools
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Additionally we’ve got:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Subsidised gym
- Healthcare cover
- Fruits, snacks & drinks in the office
- Bonus scheme
- Friday drinks
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.