Voice Core Networks Engineer
Required SkillsAnalytical Design Electrical Electrical Engineering Electrical Warrant Information Technology Oral Communication Organizational Teamwork Telecommunications
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for voice networks infrastructure installation and maintenance;
- Configure and test Voice Core Nodes and interface to all interconnected network/IT nodes;
- Participate in the design, testing, implementation of new projects;
- Gather problem symptoms and implement corrective action where applicable;
- Plan and coordinate system upgrades/preventive maintenance and/or assist turnkey suppliers where applicable, ensuring a smooth transition and launch of new services;
- Liaise with other teams within the company in order to carry out the support function;
- Carry out the above duties outside office hours were deemed necessary;
- Participate in an on-call roster.
- Possess an MQF level 6 or above in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, ICT or other related Technology area;
- Previous experience will be considered an asset.
- Analytical skills;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Team player.