Required SkillsAnalytical Arabic Business Customer Requirements Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing to the business mobilelandline numbers from our main target markets;
- Negotiating prices and quality improvements with providers;
- Searching for new providers;
- Working with providers in fixing issues, related to quality and numbers malfunction.
- Analyzing the target markets and proposing improvements;
- Monitoring the numbers and answer rates;
- Proposing numbers changes, with the same country or other;
- Advising the business;
- Analyzing the VoIP services usage and provider reports to the business;
- Advising in Designing VoIP network solutions;
- Developing and writing documentation;
- Carrying out activities in strict compliance with all procedures and regulations of the employer;
- Executing all company provisions that are following the labor law and legislation.
- At least 2 years' experience in call center or similar business type;
- Experience and connections with GCC, LATAM and EU VoIP and Telecom providers;
- Education – secondary or higher with economic / technical / language profile/ BA;
- Experience with Business Analytics and Reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Arabic or Spanish language will be considered an asset;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Ability to solve problems in the course of work;
- Ability to work in a team and independently.