Required SkillsCommunication Customer Service Efficiency Inventory Reconciliation Training
Our client is a major importer and distributor in the FMCG sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts;
- Reconciling with data storage system;
- Supervise warehouse employees and oversee daily operations;
- Perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse;
- Inspect condition of tools and equipment;
- Enforce all company rules and regulations;
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job;
- Communicate with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of products;
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly;
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures;
- Complies with local and EU warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions;
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols;
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role, in FMCG environment will be given preference.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Planning, organisation and time management skills;
- Be an exemplary leader;
- Holds strong Health & Safety practices knowledge and awareness.