Zecure Gaming - Frontend Developer (Mid/Senior)
Betsson Group is now hiring for a Frontend Developer who has experience with either React, Vue or Next.js.
The team is expanding and we are looking for both Senior and Mid-level Developers to join the team. If you are passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then Betsson Group is the place to be!
Join our eclectic team of talented people on our adventure in the iGaming industry, we are here to ensure our players get an innovative, smooth, fair and immersive online casino experience.
We are a mix of talented developers from different areas (UI, BackEnd, DevOps, QA) working together putting the customer first. We believe that to truly contribute you should be open to work in every area of our stack including DevOps, BackEnd, FrontEnd, UX and Testing. We provide plenty of support from mentors, managers and the team, so don't be alarmed if you don't know everything.
What’s in it for me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get a first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
What we are looking for:
- A real passion for crafting experiences that users rave about
- Great communication, documentation, visibility and observability mind set
- Familiarity with server-side systems like Nginx, Docker, PHP and node.js
- Experience with CI/CD and orchestration tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
- Working independently; we expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
- Teamwork, if you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and thrive on achieving commonly set goals. It’s important to you to build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
We are looking for someone who loves working in a lean and agile environment, have the ability to understand complex technical and architectural problems, love to learn new things and have a passion for software development.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.