Required SkillsACCA Account Management BA (Hons) Bachelor of Accountancy Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Report Writing Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in trading services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Head of Finance;
- Assist in the day-to-day routine accounts procedures,
- Supervise the Accounting assistants;
- Perform monthly reconciliations of bank accounts, ledger and customer accounts;
- Handle daily reports;
- Finalize the monthly management accounts;
- Perform any other duties and reports as may be determined by the Company from time to time.
- Hold an accounting Diploma or initial level of ACCA;
- Hold a minimum of 3 years of experience within an Accounts environment;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Have time-management skills;
- Have organisational skills.