Accounting Operations Advisory Manager
Required SkillsAnalytical Business Development Financial Statements IFRS Leadership
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development;
- Develop and coach high performing people and teams;
- Delegate work to junior team members, provide on the job training and provide feedback;
- Build and lead teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained;
- Contribute to the development and management of the Assurance practice and contribute to the Audit & Assurance service line initiatives;
- Lead and complete engagements while ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels;
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships and contribute to the development of new business opportunities;
- Document business cycles using process flow diagrams and highlight the flow of transactions and relevant controls;
- Assist our clients with analytics and ways to develop and improve processes within their finance function;
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting software packages;
- Ensure that any professional, technical or client service problems are communicated in a timely fashion to the appropriate individuals;
- Working with other departments to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
- Be a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or BA Accty qualification or equivalent);
- At least 5 years' experience within a finance role, financial advisory or auditor role;
- Have significant diversified experience, and be able to offer our clients your expertise in a range of assurance and advisory services;
- Experience managing and leading teams;
- Experience in software implementations and use of analytical tools will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Extensive knowledge and expertise on IFRS and ISA;
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications;
- Motivated self-starter with the ambition to continue progressing your career successfully;
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead;
- Excellent networking and analytical skills.