Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Bank Reconciliation Communication English Invoicing Multi-Tasking Oral Communication Reconciliation Written and Oral English Communication
Our company is a leading operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling day to day operational requirements request;
- Creation of Purchase Orders in Materials Control System;
- Posting of purchases invoices in accounting system and monitoring that invoices are in line with quotes and approved purchase orders;
- Liaising with suppliers to request for credit notes;
- Reconciliation of suppliers statements on a regular basis;
- Ensure timely updating of invoices in the accounting system;
- Preparation of supplier payments;
- Posting of payment and receipts in accounting system;
- Conducting bank reconciliations and nominal accounts reconciliations;
- Other duties as required in the finance department.
- A minimum of O'level or A'level in accountancy;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team;
- Problem solving abilities;
- Has an eye for detail;
- Knowledge of SAGE, Material Control, Opera, Excel and Micros Software knowledge will be considered an asset;
- The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations established by the company itself.