Required SkillsBalance Sheet Communication Financial Statements Microsoft Office Payments Reconciliation Tax Returns VAT
Our client is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the sport and fashion wear sectors
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Purchase ledger;
- Managing and executing accounting principles to process financial documentation;
- Support closure of the nominal ledger to include a review of postings, accruals/ prepayments, provisions, asset module review, and depreciation run;
- Review of Trial balance to ensure consistency;
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns and online filing submission, to manage the payment process to ensure compliance;
- Support the preparation and review of monthly management accounts, to analyze numbers vs. budget/ forecast for monthly review with internal stakeholders;
- Support the compilation of the annual financial statements and audit fieldwork,
- to include: to prepare the rollover of the financial statements, ensure opening balances are aligned, preparation of audit deliverables;
- Maintain BI Finance database, support implementation, and data migration for new ERP rollout.
- Holds an A level in Accounts or AAT qualification;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience of using Shireburn/ Microsoft Dynamics would be considered an Asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Can work to monthly deadlines and follow a reporting timetable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail, confidentiality, and thoroughness,
- Good at multitasking.