Accounts Payable Clerk (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsBalance Sheet English Financial Statements Invoicing Maltese Payments
Our client is a leading company which offers yachting services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be involved in a wide range of accounting responsibilities;
- Daily publication of suppliers' invoices and payments;
- Ownership of Aged Creditors list including review of debit balances, payments on accounts, credit notes, an update of Supplier details, creation and setup of new suppliers, filing of invoices, statements, etc.;
- Preparing other ad-hoc reports as requested by management.
- At least 2 years' experience in a payable role;
- Candidates with an Accounting qualification will be given preference
- Excellent computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in Maltese, English and preferably one other foreign language;
- Ability to work with limited supervision;
- Motivated, having a can-do attitude and capable of performing under pressure and strict deadlines;
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills.