Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Correspondence ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) English Maltese Microsoft Office Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading service provider for the civil aviation sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to carry out standard office procedures including answering phone calls, sorting mail, data inputting, updating documents and working on spreadsheets;
- Promote a positive safety culture and ensure that safety and quality policy is devised and maintain office systems to address the needs of the company, in conformity with its policies and requirements;
- Provide administrative support to the management and administration team, with mailing, scanning, copying and any other administrative requirements;
- Keep databases updated, ensuring the necessary changes and amendments to data are regularly made;
- Source and obtain quotes for indirect goods and services;
- Purchase and maintain kitchen supplies, stationery, personal protective equipment and uniforms amongst other items, as required by the company;
- Responsible for the up-keeping of meeting and training rooms, temporary workplaces, customer office, and kitchenette;
- Assisting visitors to the company and provide support with the necessary transportation requirements;
- Assist in the organization and setting up of meetings;
- Ensure that office equipment is in good working order and coordinate maintenance as required;
- Prepare gate passes for individuals and vehicles to access our company premises;
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Correspond with suppliers and ensure that supplies are well stocked;
- Run errands using the company car as required;
- Engage in the booking of courses, conferences and events;
- Ensure all documentation is filed in a systematic and organized manner;
- Organize travel, accommodation, vehicle leasing, or renting arrangements for staff members traveling on work matters;
- Responsible for the upkeep of locker keys for all staff;
- Engage in any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Holding an O’ level standard of education and/or administrative diploma;
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent written and communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ideally possess ECDL qualifications;
- Be mature and have good interpersonal skills;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Possess excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.