The administrative secretary conducts a number of jobs, typically in an office setting. The candidate is expected to be fluent in English, type reports, maintain office records and invoicing, and may handle accounts payable. She is also responsible for scheduling meetings and maintaining work calendars for colleagues in the office. The administrative secretary also handles day-to-day management of the office, including maintaining office supply levels, having familiarity with light hardware maintenance and coordinate events. The secretary will be required to be fluent in all common office software applications, and they must possess the ability to work quickly and skillfully with word processors, spreadsheets, and database software.
- Perform a wide range of complex secretarial and administrative duties.
- Assist the Managing Director with special projects, event planning and activities.
- Screen and channel incoming calls and visitors to the MD’s Office.
- Schedule all correspondence and necessary documents for the MD’s action.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for the Administrative Director.
- Must have a valid driving license and preferably own a car
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits apply for the right candidates seeking a secure career
Contact Martin Vella, Tel: 2149 7814, Mob: 9919 6510, Email: email@example.com or
Margaret Brincat, Mob: 9940 6743, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.dynamiceventsmalta.com