AML Compliance Administrator
Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail Client Relations Communication Customer Needs KYC Multi-Tasking Organizational Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be involved in certain functions that form part of the Customer Due Diligence and Know Your Client procedures of the firm;
- Supporting and assisting in the general day-to-day duties relating to client acceptance and engagement acceptance, including client on-boarding, customer due diligence and Anti Money Laundering /Financing of Terrorism (AML/FT) screening, in line with the firm’s policies and procedures;
- Assisting in the analysis of the firm’s clients’ profiles in carrying out the necessary client risk assessments at client onboarding stage and on an ongoing basis;
- Ongoing liaison with the Quality Risk Management team in order to ensure continued compliance with internal AML/FT policies and regulatory requirements;
- The use of a number of IT systems and processes;
- Other duties that fall within the remit of the Quality Risk Management department.
- Experience in regulatory compliance or Anti Money Laundering compliance or in possession of compliance and/or Anti Money Laundering related qualification will be given preference.
- Good knowledge of AML/TF legislation and procedures;
- An eye for detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work under pressure.