Audit Transformation Manager
Required SkillsAgile Audit Client Relations Coordination Leadership Risk analysis Strategy Teamwork
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and coach high performing people and teams;
- Assist our clients to deal with the risk elements of the business, uncovering exposure to external and internal threats;
- Be instrumental in the development and deployment of our Transformation Strategy.
- Process re-engineering and transformation of methods of performing audits.
- Deploy and train our people on the Designing with Web Standards (DWWs), using an Agile and Lean Six Sigma (Lean) approach;
- Become a thought leader and key team member in transforming our audits through the identification of the use of analytics, methodology, technology, innovation applications, and audit delivery centers;
- Identify and determine elements of the digital journey for the audit practice;
- Develop skills and experiences aligned with the firm’s strategy, and be able to demonstrate the impact they have on the future of our audit practice;
- Work as a member of a global team, with team members from each of our member firms;
- Participate in problem definition and solutions development impacting the DTTL Member Firm network;
- Explore new industries and areas of the audit;
- Learn new operational skills in the application of Agile and Lean techniques;
- Setting the direction to deliver exceptional client services.
- Holding an ACA, ACCA or BA Accty qualification or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role;
- Proven audit management experience;
- Experience and evidence of business development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence;
- Sound computer literacy and Microsoft Office;
- Good team player;
- Be a problem solver, innovative/creative thinker, and have a proactive approach to enable the successful creation of standardized DWW solutions.