Required SkillsDriving Licence Electrical English Mechanical Teamwork Technical Troubleshooting
Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. UNEC Servicing currently has a vacancy for a Auto – Electrician to join our dynamic team.
As an Auto – Electrician you will be responsible for:
• Understanding and following electrical diagrams and schematics.
• Preventive maintenance according to agreed programs and contracts.
• Fault diagnostics and repair works as per manufacturer’s procedures.
• Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The ideal candidates should have:
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
• A Technical Diploma or the equivalent qualification.
• The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
• Fluency in English
• A valid driving license.
At UNEC Servicing Ltd. we can offer:
• A dynamic role and a chance to work on a variety of interesting challenges.
• The chance to further your skills both through on the job training as well as formal training courses.
• Competitive remuneration, matching your skills and contribution to the organization.
• Work permits will be obtained were necessary.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on email@example.com by not later than the 15th of October 2020.