Banking and Administrative Assistant
Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail English Microsoft Office Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a provider of management, administrative, fund and structured finance services .
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with your colleagues from both the local corporate team and foreign offices’ teams;
- Be responsible for a number of financially related administration activities;
- Daily entering of payment orders into banking applications for a variety of banks;
- Updating the related database of payments processed and following up on any issues with payments directly with bank and
- payment institutions;
- Managing the process of applications of bank accounts, Merchant accounts, and PsP accounts;
- Daily contact with colleagues from other offices and as the first point of contact towards the banks and financial institutions we work with;
- Carrying out of regular transaction monitoring for a portfolio of client;
- Other administrative tasks that may be required.
- A 2 years experience in a similar industry is preferable;
- Holding a Diploma/Degree in Finance will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English;
- Be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Result oriented and responsible;
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- Be highly meticulous and detail-oriented.