Brand Manager - Germany
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid setup environment
We are looking for a Brand Manager for our portfolio of German brands – this is a really exciting opportunity with huge scope for development and growth. You will be managing and developing our top brands on a day-to- day basis together with the country manager and centralised functions – working together as a team to ensure we are reaching our full potential in the market.
- Developing the brand strategies together with the Head of Germany and Affiliate & CRM managers
- Brand management of all existing and any upcoming new brands
- Keeping the sites attractive & up to date with current brand strategies in mind
- Work closely with central marketing teams, product teams and tech teams to promote growth for the local market
- Retrieve & analyse relevant data
- Help with setting & keeping track of business-critical KPIs
- Constantly searching for different ways to grow our market share with our brands.
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience in the iGaming industry, and an ability to transfer this experience to this role, and what you can achieve
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Understanding of the German market and local regulation
- Experience with Casino Games is a must
- Being innovative in your approach to optimising our work in it.
- Being proactive is crucial in this role
- Being part of a team, so it is essential that you thrive off interaction and bounce ideas off of each other
- Demanding situations fuel you to prove to yourself and others that things can and will work. For us, it is all about making it happen.
- Excellent communicator
- Creative thinker
- Marketing experience, branding, copywriting.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance.
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!