Brand Marketing and Communications Executive
Required SkillsEnglish Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a retail and commercial centre.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop the paid & organic social media strategy;
- Drafting, managing, and measuring social media campaigns, advertising and PR initiatives in line with the brand identity;
- Assisting in the maintenance of the company’s app;
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions;
- Ability to develop and run new initiatives as experience is gained within the company;
- Assisting in the planning and organisation of events;
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in daily administrative tasks;
- Liaise with tenants the company’s Marketing Committee.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or equivalent, is a requirement;
- At least one year of experience in a marketing role;
- Professional experience with Facebook, Instagram and other social media tools;
- Microsoft office proficient.
- Able to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Effective time management;
- Able to work on your own initiative;
- Having organisation and planning, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Solid organisational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.