Business Applications Analyst
Required SkillsAPIs CSS Jira Reporting SQL
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Group IT Manager;
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs;
- Defining requirements, scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies as well as offering 2nd level support for both internal and external applications;
- Manage the applications department in a hands-on manner;
- Plan and implement business and operational projects;
- In charge of managing the project’s technical delivery, from the business analysis phase to deployment in production and commits to project milestones;
- Liaise with other Managers to allocate the resources based on the projects and to schedule resources required to successfully deliver projects;
- Provide regular status update to management and assist in KPI measurement and reporting;
- Refining the project plan as it moves along if required;
- Be a liaison/main reference point between software companies, management, and IT;
- Maintaining existing applications and API’s.
- Holding qualification in IT and/or any Business-related topics;
- Experience leading projects in an Agile environment;
- Working knowledge on database technologies, SQL reporting, Scripting and/or programming languages;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills;
- Knowledge of JIRA and Therefore will be considered an asset;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals and results;
- Ability to work with customers and suppliers from different business units, and under deadline pressure.