Business Development Executive
Required SkillsAfter Sales Service Attention to Detail Business Development Client Networking Confidence Customer Requirements Negotiation Organisational and Time Management Persistence Problem Solving Self-motivation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client provides alternative payment by bringing International Merchants to their customer’s favourite method of payment.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the entire sales process;
- Generate new business and maximize the revenue from existing clients by selling solutions as well as general account management and client relations;
- Keep up to date with the market trends;
- Advise the management team on the market needs so the resources can be allocated for development in the right direction;
- Be the first point of contact for clients during the onboarding process;
- Liaise with the tech and legal teams to ensure a smooth and efficient experience for the client;
- Understand the clients’ needs and resolve any issues they may have;
- Some travel might be required to either visit clients or attend industry events.
- Have experience in Sales in the iGaming/Casino’s industry and you have an existing network;
- Have account management skills;
- Payments’ knowledge would be beneficial.
- Have a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be positive, confident and with a determined approach;
- Should be able to fit mentally into a scale up business.