Business Development Executive (B2C)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Cold Calling Confidence Customer Requirements English Maltese Multi-Tasking Negotiation Organisational and Time Management Self-motivation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Educational Institute.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage customer-facing communication channels;
- Send outbound emails with information regarding the company's services;
- Handle inbound and outbound phone conversations and track all customer interactions in a CRM system;
- Handle front facing communications with excellent customer service skills.
- Identify and execute strategic sales opportunities;
- Make every potential client happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close;
- Proactively communicate accurate sales forecasts and relevant information to team lead;
- Work with marketing, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business;
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the user acquisition process and increase efficiency.
- Experience in sales or customer service;
- Fluent in written and spoken, Maltese as well as English;
- Experience in the technology or/and learning industry will be considered an asset.
- Driven by KPI’s;
- Great time management skills;
- A good multi-tasker;
- Good prioritisation skills;
- An outgoing person;