Business Development Manager
Required SkillsBusiness Development Client Networking Cold Calling Due Diligence English Microsoft Office Oral Communication Research Social Media Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company within the financial services sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate a new business through networking, social media, cold calling, internet resources, targeting specific professional advisers/clients, and actively following through with leads;
- Research, identify opportunities and network within the field;
- Maintain familiarity and work in alignment with the company’s marketing plan;
- Prioritise market opportunities, and undertake market research;
- Be a catalyst for continuous improvement of the company’s marketing collateral, including newsletters;
- Create business plans;
- Assist clients collating due diligence;
- Monitor and analyse legal/regulatory changes and present them as a speaker at the company’s events or sponsored events;
- Travel frequently for business purposes.
- Be able to translate and communicate complex legal/regulatory topics in a variety of forums;
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Have a minimum of 2 years professional experience in financial services/legal/corporate services industries;
- Any marketing software experience will be considered an asset;
- Be fluent in English; any other language would be considered an asset.
- Possess strong relationship building skills;
- Have an outgoing personality;
- Be a multi-dimensional thinker;
- Be able to work with minimum supervision;
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.