Business Intelligence Developer (m/f/x)
Are you a great problem-solver with great attention to detail and a great team player? Do you want your work to have a real impact on the performance of the company? Do you thrive to build the best Business Intelligence platform out there and integrate a highly dynamic work environment? If so, you are in the right place!
Tipico is looking for Business Intelligence Developer to build the self-service analytics solution and support various stakeholders' needs by providing insights in various formats (reports, dashboards, and analysis). Being a field expert, the Business Intelligence Developer needs to have an understanding of business challenges and the data maturity of the clients to build the most adapted solution.
Your playing field:
- Deliver business intelligence solutions and provide thought leadership and technical consultation to the various stakeholders that the team supports.
- Develop user friendly dashboards and reports adapted to an heterogenous audience
- Management of the data platform self-service tool
- Innovate and find ways to generate value to our customers
- Support business with ad-hoc reporting requests and performing analysis
- Find ways to optimize the current data environment
- Write Complex SQL statements
- Share knowledge with the team and document findings
- Occasionally design and develop the ETL processes for the proposed data model and utilize them efficiently