Business Process and Finance Analyst
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Business Administration Business Development Business Intelligence (BI) English Organisational and Time Management
Our client is a leader in distributing products to the African Market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing, implementing and monitoring business processes and policies in order to facilitate the collection and analysis of new or existing sources of data;
- Increasing the automation and efficiency of Group data collection and processing through the ongoing identification of new tools, procedures, external services and software to support data validation and cleansing;
- Produce and track key performance indicators;
- Develop and support reporting processes;
- Monitor and audit data quality;
- Liaise with Group senior management to fully understand data content and identify useful indicators or analysis tools to guide commercial decisions and monitor performance;
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the Group’s business performance;
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations;
- Prepare and deliver clear presentations and reports for senior management;
- Reporting accurately and clearly on activities undertaken;
- Carrying out any other task which may be reasonably required in this position.
- At least a Bachelor’s level of education in a business-related area; business administration or business and IT will be preferred;
- Strong knowledge of finance, data analysis tools and ERP systems;
- Experience in overseeing and managing overseas business operations would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Attentive to detail;