Campaign Coordinator - Italy
Do you have a passion for delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time? Are hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career? Then the opportunity to join our Malta office as our new Campaign coordinator Italian Speaking could be interesting for you!
As a Italian-speaking Campaign Coordinator your focus is to coordinate and execute campaign activities to the highest standard. Reporting to CRM Manager, you will join a high-performance team that has passion for delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time. This is a 360* marketing role where you will have the end-to-end responsibility for promotions together with the team.
You must have a keen eye for detail, a passion for business, excellent organisation as well as time management skills combined with a huge desire to learn.
As a Campaign Coordinator you will own the setup and execution of our Casino and Sportsbook promotions on a local and global scale. You’re a big part of a dynamic team responsible of 360 planning and execution of our regional campaigns within multiple brands.
A flavour of what you will be doing:
- Setup and execute send-outs of emails, SMS, Onsite messages (OMS), and other content types in collaboration with the Copywriters and Designers based on brand and product specific roadmaps.
- Pulling and organising segmentation lists to prepare for execution of Email, SMS and OMS content.
- Working with Content Management Systems to set up site campaigns on desktop and mobile across brands.
- Compile and raise creative design briefs to the designers.
- Setting up and reporting on A/B tests for Email, SMS, and OMS send-outs as and when requested.
- Design and execute campaigns and bonus pay-outs.
- Continuously evaluate and report on email, SMS, and OMS send-outs in collaboration with the Casino and Sportsbook team and other stakeholders.
- Configure campaign setups via the in-house built system Campaign Tool and always seek to build on your knowledge of said tool to become an expert on its optimum usage.
- Seek to suggest new ways of using Campaign Tool creatively with your stakeholders in order to give create more effective campaigns and CRM activities.
- Execute shared content tasks across brands when needed.
- Ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled.
- Update and document all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) through our growing library of content
You are good at:
- Native level written and spoken Italian
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- 1 year of iGaming or digital marketing experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration team working skills
- Excited to learn from those around you and contribute to a successful team
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of digital copywriting techniques and content creation
- Html and Excel knowledge
- Previous experience with CRM tools (Marketing Cloud/ET)
- Understanding of iGaming environment
- Experience producing detailed briefs
- Have an interest in e-commerce, and new on-line advertising trends and techniques