Our Casino Coordinators are passionate individuals, enthusiastic about casino and games. Do you want to be part of the team? Then read on…
As our new Casino Coordinator, your main task will be to make sure that our Casino product is compliant and competitive in all markets and regulations. You’ll make sure our brands have all the games and tools needed to be successful and that all 3rd party content is certified and compliant before being released.
Do you enjoy testing games and can notice bugs or when a game is not running as expected on the tablet, phone or desktop? Would you like to work with Back-offices and do you have a can-do attitude? Do you like to be in contact with different stakeholders and contribute to the growth of the casino? If your answer “yes” to those questions… you should apply!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Creating game release tasks for new games including graphics orders
- Activating casino games on the site
- Testing games and troubleshooting problems as well as helping the providers or our tech team to fix any possible issues when necessary
- Ensuring our Compliance team has all necessary information and documentation for all games and providers.
- Informing relevant stakeholders of upcoming Network Campaigns
- Reporting game related issues to the platform provider using technical project management tools
- Reporting issues to game providers and follow up till solved
- Assisting the Compliance team with Casino related tasks during internal and external audits
- Ensuring we have all relevant certificates and documentation for all games ahead of each release
- Ensuring the Compliance library (drive) is updated with all relevant information per jurisdiction
- Supporting product owners on product related projects
- Managing technical escalations from external partners and internal teams
- Taking ownership of Product placement and promotions
- Creating lists of centrally suggested highlighted games
- Controlling the new games and soft games filters
- Creating and maintaining documentation about all the possible bonus types, tournaments, campaigns, achievements, triggers, etc…
- Handling any ad hoc issues, stats, competitor benchmarking and reporting
- Global KPI reporting
What’s your background?
You are passionate about casino, a team player by nature and enjoy working in a challenging environment! If you have experience from a Casino provider/in house BO, have worked in the iGaming industry and have good knowledge of Office Suite Experience this would be considered a great plus!
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.