ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
Our Casino Compliance Coordinators are passionate individuals, enthusiastic about casino and games. Do you want to be part of the team?
Your main task will be to make sure that our Casino product is compliant and competitive in all markets and regulations. You’ll make sure our brands have all the games and tools needed to be successful and that all 3rd party content is certified and compliant before being released.
Do you enjoy testing games and can notice bugs or when a game is not running as expected on the tablet, phone or desktop? Would you like to work with Back-offices and do you have a can-do attitude? Do you like to be in contact with different stakeholders and contribute to the growth of the casino? If your answer “yes” to those questions… you should apply!
- Creating game release tasks for new games including graphics orders
- Activating casino games on the site
- Testing games and troubleshooting problems as well as helping the providers or our tech team to fix any possible issues when necessary
- Making sure our Compliance team has all necessary information and documentation for all games and providers.
- Informing relevant stakeholders of upcoming Network Campaigns
- Reporting game related issues to the platform provider using technical project management tools
- Reporting issues to game providers and follow up till solved
- Assist the Compliance team with Casino related tasks during internal and external audits
- Make sure we have all relevant certificates and documentation for all games ahead of each release
- Keep the Compliance library (drive) updated with all relevant information per jurisdiction
- Supporting product owners on product related projects
- Technical escalations from external partners and internal teams
- Product placement and promotions
- Creating lists of centrally suggested highlighted games
- Controlling the new games and soft games filters
- Creating and maintaining documentation about all the possible bonus types, tournaments, campaigns, achievements, triggers, etc…
- Ad hoc issues, stats, competitor benchmarking and reporting
- Global KPI reporting
- Passionate about casino
- Working in a challenging environment
- Team player
- Native Dutch Speaking would be considered an asset
- Office Suite Experience.
- Casino providers/in house BO experience
- Previous experience in iGaming in similar role
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!