Client Accounting Manager
Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Bookkeeping Communication Financial Statements Invoicing Leadership Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organizational Payroll Problem Solving Time Management VAT
Our client is a provider of corporate, tax, accounting, business advisory, and administration services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Post and process invoices and journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Assist / Review reconciliations;
- Process payment, issue invoices and post invoices;
- Assist in the administration and book keeping;
- Prepare balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements;
- Review expenses, payroll records as assigned;
- Prepare and submit quarterly/yearly VAT reports;
- Assist, prepare and review monthly/yearly closing up to the finalizing of the Financial Statements;
- Assist with other accounting projects;
- Supervise and mentor other junior accountants within the company;
- Coordinate with clients and maintain a portfolio of clients within different sectors;
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Possess an ACCA qualification or similar;
- Have a minimum experience of 2 years in a client accounting role acting as a senior/team leader;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience of 4 years in a client accounting role will be considered as an asset.
- Great attention to detail;
- Must have time-management skills;
- Problem-solving skills and can work on own initiative;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills.