ComeOn Content Executive
Do you speak and write English in an engaging way? Do you have a flair for words, a passion for casino/sports and want to work in a dynamic, international team? Then this is the role for you, where you will be part of the team responsible for planning, creating and executing fun marketing campaigns!
You will create and publish fun, engaging copy according to brand guidelines with a local twist. The copy is used for campaign communications and onsite content to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in our promotions.
Coordinating tasks between people and departments to ensure efficient, timely execution of essential updates is important part of this role. You will craft content to reflect current promotions, casino games and sports events that are taking place and to ensure players can find correct information for the best possible user experience!
Being an excellent and enthusiastic communicator (both verbally and in writing), it is easy for you to liaise with the Campaign, Country and Internal Product teams. Keeping the content local and in tune with what is happening in North America will be key to making sure our customers feel connected with ComeOn!
Update content on the site to keep it fresh and up-to-date – 25%
● On both mobile and desktop sites for all supported markets
● Uploads and publishes images and creates text keys to update written content
● Performs site checks and makes corrections
● Suggests improvements to our backend systems
Write copy for newsletters, campaign landing pages, site content and other communications, promote campaigns and new features to our players – 35%
● Create content for global campaigns
● Create content in native language for local campaigns together with Country Managers
● Create content/translates any site related content such as game descriptions, site banners, terms
Create campaign items and landing pages for promotions – 25%
● Use third-party provider platforms (such as WordPress) and other systems to create specific campaign pages
● Set up and publishing banners on the site for promotional purposes.
Participate in campaign planning to ensure consistency and accuracy – 10%
● Perform checks on campaign communications, suggests and implements corrections and highlights any inconsistencies
Fluency in verbal and written English. Being able to easily adapt to the ComeOn! style of writing and the tone of voice we use in the Canadian market.
Through your positive, proactive attitude you interact and cooperate with everyone in the company. You enjoy teamwork and participating in team events. Your strong organisational and coordination skills are up there alongside your time management skills as there will be a lot going on at one time!
Displaying a can-do attitude even in demanding situations and an ability to solve problems under pressure is essential as there will be lots of multi-tasking and, sometimes, things don’t always go to plan so you will need think fast & adapt as needed.
What are the nice to haves?
– Experience working with iGaming
– Passion and good knowledge of sports and casino or at least are keen to learn about both products.
– General knowledge of both is definitely an advantage!
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we’ve got:
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Friday drinks provided
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- and more…
These benefits are subject to change & may be restricted by Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.