Required SkillsClient Networking Compliance English Microsoft Office Organizational Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a boutique international tax and law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a diverse, international client portfolio spanning a range of industries, overseeing day-to-day corporate responsibilities;
- Work closely with our legal, compliance, accounting and tax departments;
- Managing a number of client portfolios, cultivating and maintaining relationships with the company’s clients, responding to their inquiries and providing assistance with their requests;
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters;
- Drafting corporate documents for review and arranging for their execution and filing;
- Liaising with the Malta Financial Services Authority, Registry of Companies and other relevant authorities;
- Assisting clients with the opening of bank accounts and liaising with banks and financial institutions.
- A minimum of 2 years' of experience in a similar role in a corporate service provider environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; fluency in other languages is considered an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and computer software;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- Health and Wellness Benefits;
- Private health insurance;
- Free underground parking;
- Coffee, fruit and breakfast snacks;
- Regular team-building activities and social events.